Authors should prepare the final versions of their papers according
to the ENTCS directives.
At the time of notification of the papers, the packages for the
volumes of satellite workshops of Concur'03 were not known. To allow
the authors to produce their final version before the workshop
meeting, we have just adapted the instructions for the past edition of
Foclasa, assuming the volume number will be 91.2.
As a result, most this page borrows material from
the general instructions found at
- The first step is to download
the generic ENTCS
package, which contains files common for all volumes in
ENTCS. These include several examples, as well as instructions on how to
use the LaTeX styles files, and how to produce both the PostScript and the
pdf files, which the required format for the final versions of papers that
are printed on line. The package also contains a generic form of the file entcsmacro.sty.
- The second step is to obtain the
file that pertains to Foclasa'03.
- to the general mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org
- by August 25 2003
- the following files
- one (and only one) LaTeX file formatted as described in the previous section
- illustrations, if needed in separate files but with file names prefixes by your initials
- a ps or pdf version of the paper